For your safety, we’ve equipped all our apartments with a fire safety system controlled from Reception. All Resorts have fire extinguishers and clearly marked emergency exits.
Need special assistance in the event of an emergency? Please let the staff at Reception know during check in.
Safety first! Please remember these important safety points
• Remember to blow out any candles before leaving your apartment.
• Turn off all appliances before leaving your apartment by removing the key cards from the slot.
• Smoking is only permitted in our designated outdoor smoking areas.
• Familiarize yourself with your apartment’s location in the building as soon as you arrive.
• Study the evacuation plan and locate the nearest emergency exit.
• Count the number of doors from your apartment to the nearest emergency exit. This will help you find your way if there’s a power outage.
• Check the locations of fire alarms and fire extinguishers.
What to do if you discover or smell a fire
• Stay calm and alert Reception immediately.
• If the corridor is full of smoke, stay in your apartment.
• Take your room key/key card if you leave the apartment.
• In the event of a minor fire in a limited space, use a fire extinguisher.
• If you are cannot put out the fire, close the door to the burning room and contact Reception immediately.
If the fire alarm sounds
• Leave your apartment if the corridor is free of smoke.
• Remember to take your room key/key card.
• Use the stairs – do not take the lift.
• Leave the building via the nearest emergency exit.
If you can’t leave your apartment
• Call the Reception and let them know that you’re still in your apartment.
• Seal the ventilation openings and the gaps around the door with wet towels to prevent smoke from entering your apartment/room.
• Go to the window and attract the attention of passers-by.
• Open the window if the smoke inside the apartment becomes too thick.
• If the room is filled with smoke, stay close to the floor so you’ll be able to see and breath more easily.
• Do not climb down or jump from the balcony. Wait for instructions from the Emergency Services.